Main Hoon Na :)



Are you feeling lonely, confused, depressed or lost? 

And you need a Companion with whom you can talk freely about absolutely anything without being judged? 

Welcome aboard :)
I am a man in mid-forties, experienced, worldly-wise and single. 

My only reason for being here is to add some moments of happiness and joy to your life and see you smile :)

How?

By being your, DATE for a while. Yes I will be your DATE if you are looking for one.

Paid companionship is an alternate and simple way to Date. It keeps things simple and uncomplicated.

I am well educated, mature, multi-talented, sophisticated, decent, reliable, and charming man (single) who knows how to treat and please a lady. I am a professional, and move around with 5 feet and 9 inches of frame, comfortable in my own skin, health-conscious and fit, also I have my own unique style quotient…..presently I am flaunting long hair and beard (rough and most natural look).

I will do everything that you wish to make you happy. If you are looking for just talks, I will lend my earnest ears and do the listening. If you are looking for long romantic drives and nature trails I will accompany you with soft soulful music. If you are confused and seek clarity I will be your Guide. If you are depressed and need some motivation & inspiration in life, I will become your Mentor and life coach.

Basically Kuch Bhi Karwa lo, I am your go-to Man J just like that quote of Shah Rukh Khan from one of his movie “Main Hoon Na” ;)

Yes, I am a complete package - a good conversationalist, a great companion, expert masseur and many more.

Ladies who are seeking any one or all of the above with discreet meets. Secrecy assured. 

Please feel free to get in touch by sending an email at "conversationsandcoffee@outlook.com", and I will revert back to you as soon as I can.


*Very important note: Please do not ask for meetings on short notice of one day. I am a professional just like you and work by appointments only, also I check my emails only twice in a day. 48 hours is a minimum good margin but may take longer depending upon our mutual schedules. My turn around time to respond to any email is between 24 to 48  hours.



Popular posts from this blog

Conversations & Coffee

Seeking Clarity?