Conversations & Coffee


Welcome to Conversations & Coffee corner :)

I am, five feet 9 inches of frame in my mid-forties. Looks deceive so please do not visualize or fancy me for George Clooney or Brad Pitt, let them be on movie screens or dreams ;)

I am well-educated and sophisticated with excellent communications skills. A good conversationalist who knows how to hold engaging talks. I am non-judgemental who keeps an open mind and has a caring heart. All my friends call me Ladies Man. 

Why???

It's quite simple actually. I am a good listener, Secret Keeper, Counselor, Therapist and Dating Companion. 

I have always loved women's company and enjoy talking to them over a cup of coffee and like accompanying them on long drives. They ask me to go out with them for movies, plays, and shopping too :)

These are mostly women who have either accomplished all they ever dreamed of or are getting there but in the process have lost themselves.

Their friends or spouses are too busy to spend time with them and they often find themselves lost in the crowd. 


When boredom or loneliness creeps in they find solace in my company. I help them in uplifting their moods and when necessary counsel and offer them the solutions to their problems, whether it is their relationships, finance, profession or love and life.

I am asked out by women from all walks of life such as Doctors, Software professionals, Businesswomen, Entrepreneurs, Working women, and homemakers. They find me safe and trustworthy and feel secure enough to confide and talk to me without any hesitations.

Interested in knowing more or wish to meet me? Send an email at "conversationsandcoffee@outlook.com", and I will revert back to you as soon as I can.

Thank you so much for dropping by on this page and reading :)

*Very important note: Please do not ask for meetings on short notice of one day. I am a professional just like you and work by appointments only, also I check my emails only twice in a day. 48 hours is a minimum good margin but may take longer depending upon our mutual schedules. My turn around time to respond to any email is between 24 to 48  hours.

Popular posts from this blog

Main Hoon Na :)

Seeking Clarity?